The Scripture Testimony to the Messiah: An Inquiry with a View to a Satisfactory Determination of the Doctrine Taught in the Holy Scriptures Concerning the Person of Christ : Including a Careful Examination of the Rev. Thomas Belsham's Calm Inquiry, and of Other Unitarian Works on the Same Subject, 2. kötet,2. rész
Rest Fenner, 1821
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts admitted ancient apostle appears applied argument attributed authority beginning believe blessings brought called Calm cause century Chap character Christian church clause conceive concerning connexion considered construction created creation Deity Divine doctrine dominion effect Epistle eternal evidence existence expression fact faith Father flesh give given glory gospel grace Greek happiness hath Holy Spirit honour human idea infinite Inquirer instances interpretation Jehovah John knowledge language living Lord Jesus Christ manifested manner meaning Messiah mind moral nature necessary object observed occurs opinion passage Paul perfect person phrase possessed present principles probably proper question reader reading reason received reference regard religious remark represented respect salvation Saviour says scripture sense shew signification sufferings term Testament testimony things tion true truth Unitarian universe unto Version Volume whole writers
581. oldal - Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance : behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
625. oldal - God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name ; that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
609. oldal - And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you : to the end He may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
590. oldal - Christ : whom having not seen, ye love ; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
669. oldal - Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.
669. oldal - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts : and then shall every man have praise of God.
490. oldal - Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved
704. oldal - ... there is no God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or on earth ; as there are gods many, and lords many ; yet to us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him ; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.