Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham æternal alluded Almighty amongst answer appear assert assured awful bear behold believe blessed called Christ clearly consequences consider continued dead death Deity descendants direct doctrine doubt earth earthly everlasting evidence evil existence expression fact faith fall fate father fear fire future given Gospel grave hand hath hear heart heaven hell hope hour immortality Israel Israelites Jesus Jewish Jews judgment king known labour less light live look Lord man's means mercy mind Mosaic Moses never obedience pass passage perfect period perishing plainly pointed preached present previously proclaimed promise proofs prophets proved punishments received recorded Redeemer referred rest resurrection revelation rewards righteous saith saith the Lord Saviour Scriptures seems shalt soul spirit sufferings temporal thee therein things thou throughout tion truth turn understood unto warning whole wicked wrath writings written
18. oldal - And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
51. oldal - And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, And the dust thereof into brimstone, And the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day ; The smoke thereof shall go up for ever: From generation to generation it shall lie waste ; None shall pass through it for ever and ever.
12. oldal - And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers ; unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come ; for which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews. Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead...
83. oldal - But man dieth, and wasteth away ; yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he ? As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up ; so man lieth down, and riseth not : till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
47. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner. But my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
74. oldal - O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
42. oldal - And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars for ever and ever.
32. oldal - THE SOULS OF THE RIGHTEOUS ARE IN THE HAND OF GOD, and there shall no torment touch them. In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure is taken for misery, and their going from us to be utter destruction: but they are in peace.
75. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
51. oldal - Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed: Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.