Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Posthumous Works of Jeremiah Seed ...: Consisting of Sermons, Essays, Etc
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Abſurdities Account Action againſt Anger appear Author becauſe believe Body Book Briſtol Cambridge Caſe Cauſe Certainty Chriſtianity common Conſequence conſider Creatures Divine Doctrines Eſq Evidence Evil Fact Faith farther Fellow firſt give God's Hand Happineſs Heart Heaven himſelf honourable human Ideas Imagination infinite it's itſelf James John juſt Kind Knowledge Lady laſt leaſt Light live Liverpool look Lord Love Manner Matter Means Merchant Mind Miſs moral moſt muſt Nature never Objections ourſelves Oxon Perſon Place Pleaſure Point Power preſent Principles Proofs prove Queen's College Reaſon Rector Religion Reverend Dr ſame ſay Scripture ſee ſeem Senſe Serm ſet Sets ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome Somerſetſhire Soul Spirits ſtrong ſuch ſuppoſe themſelves theſe Things Thomas thoſe thou Thoughts tion true Truth Underſtanding univerſally Vicar View Virtue whole whoſe World Writings
107. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
280. oldal - And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him : and they wept.
194. oldal - And the harp, and the viol, the tabret and pipe, and wine are in their feafts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither confider the operation of his hands.
150. oldal - He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
164. oldal - Him who will not suffer us to be tempted above what we are able ; but will, with the temptation, also make a way to escape, that we may be able to bear it.
107. oldal - This is the catholic faith : which except a man believe faithfully he cannot be saved.
237. oldal - It is the Lord's doing, and it ought to be marvellous in our eyes ; and the rather, because Mr. Bernard, in his book, made their small increase in a few years one and the chief argument against the way itself. To which Mr. Robinson answered, that " Religion is not always sown and reaped in one age ; and that John Huss and Jerome of Prague finished their testimony...
151. oldal - If I beheld the Sun when it Jhined, or the Moon walking in brightnefs ; And my Heart hath been fecretly enticed, OR MY MOUTH HATH KISSED MY HAND: This alfo were an Iniquity to be puniJhed by the Judge; for I Jhould have denied the God that is above,"* One Brother they had, to whom * Job xxxi.