Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absurd according Account actual Adam Adam's allow answer Apostle appears argues Argument Assembly Author believe Benefit Bible Body Book born bring brought Cause certainly Children Christ Christians committed common Condemnation Consequences corrupt corrupt Biass created Curse Death derive divine Doctrine Doctrine of Original doth established Evidence evil Expression Faith Fall Father follow further given gives God's Gospel Grace Guilt Habits Hand hath Head Heart Holiness human Nature Image imputed inclined Jesus Jews Judgment Justice learned less Mankind means moral Nature necessary never Obedience observes obvious Offence opposite Parents pass Person Phrases Place plain plainly Posterity Power present Propagation prove Punishment quoted Reader Reason Redemption refer Righteousness Ruin Rule Scheme Scrip Scripture seems Sense shew sinful Sinners speaks Spirit suffer suppose surely tells Text Things Transgression true Truth understand unto Virtue whole Wickedness World Wrath Writer
24. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
52. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God, which is by faith of Jesus Christ, unto all, and upon all them that believe. For there is no difference...
25. oldal - And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift : for the judgment was by one to condemnation ; but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
28. oldal - God ; being juftified freely by his grace, " through the redemption that is in Jefus Chrift : whom " God hath fet forth to be a propitiation through faith in " his blood, to declare his righteoufnels for the remiflion " of fins that are part, through the forbearance of God.
53. oldal - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
103. oldal - For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions, which were through the law, wrought in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we have been discharged from the law, having died to that wherein we were, holden ; so that we serve in newness of the spirit, and not in oldness of the letter.
25. oldal - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
92. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds ; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.
49. oldal - ... hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on the face of the earth...