Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abel Abraham Adam allowed ancient animals appears bear become brought Cain called character circumstances condition covered created creation creatures death deluge divine doubt dreams earth East Egypt Egyptian existence fact faith Fall father fear fire flood give given ground hand heart heaven hope human idea important indicated Jacob kind king knowledge known land less light lived Lord mankind matter means mind mountains nature Noah object offering once origin passed period persons possessed present probably promise question reason received record regarded remarkable rendered respect rest sacred says Scripture seems seen serpent side sons suppose taken tents thee things thou thought thousand tion traditions tree various walk waters whole wife woman
xxv. oldal - And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed ; to you it shall be for meat.
217. oldal - For God speaketh once, yea twice, Yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed ; Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man.
124. oldal - Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy ; 19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
183. oldal - And now if ye will deal kindly and truly with my master, tell me: and if not, tell me; that I may turn to the right hand, or to the left.
254. oldal - WHEN the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us ; whereof we are glad.
81. oldal - Spirit, by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
xxi. oldal - Into one place, and let dry land appear.' Immediately the mountains huge appear Emergent, and their broad bare backs upheave Into the clouds ; their tops ascend the sky : So high as heaved the tumid hills, so low Down sunk a hollow bottom broad and deep, Capacious bed of waters...
xxv. oldal - And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
x. oldal - These are thy glorious works, Parent of good, Almighty, thine this universal frame, Thus wondrous fair; thyself how wondrous then ! Unspeakable, who sitt'st above these heavens, To us invisible, or dimly seen In these thy lowest works; yet these declare Thy goodness beyond thought, and power divine.