Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according affections Almighty alms altar Amen beginning benefit beseech thee blessed blood body bread Bread and Wine charity Church comfort command Communion confess Consecration consider continue cross death desire devotion Divine drink duty earth enabled eternal everlasting faith Father fear flesh follow forgive give given glory grace gracious grant hand hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost holy mysteries Holy Sacrament honour hope humbly HYMN institution Jesus Christ knowledge lift lively LORD Lord's means mercy merits mind Minister ness never obedience offer pardon partakers peace perfect praise Prayer precious present Priest reason receive remembrance repentance salvation Saviour servant serve shed sinners sins soul Spirit suffer thanks thanksgiving thine things thou hast thoughts thy grace thy holy tion true truth turn understanding unto thee unworthiness weakness whole
8. oldal - Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels ? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be...
57. oldal - YE who do truly and earnestly repent you of your sins, and are in love and charity with your neighbours, and intend to lead a new life, following the commandments of GOD, and walking from henceforth in his holy ways ; draw near with faith, and take this holy sacrament to your comfort; and make your humble confession to ALMIGHTY GOD, devoutly kneeling.
69. oldal - Then shall the Minister first receive the Communion in both kinds himself, and then proceed to deliver the same to the Bishops, Priests, and Deacons in like manner (if any be present), and after that to the people also in order, into their hands, all meekly kneeling.
84. oldal - LORD GOD, LAMB of GOD, SON of the FATHER, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer. Thou that sittest at the right hand of GOD the FATHER, have mercy upon us.
62. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of Heaven, we laud and magnify Thy glorious Name ; evermore praising Thee, and saying, Holy, Holy, Holy, LORD GOD of hosts, Heaven and earth are full of Thy glory ; Glory be to Thee, O LORD Most High.
53. oldal - ... we humbly beseech thee most mercifully [*to accept our alms and oblations, and] to receive these our prayers, which we offer unto thy Divine Majesty ; beseeching thee to inspire continually the universal church with the spirit of truth, unity, and concord ; and grant that all those who do confess thy holy name, may agree in the truth of thy holy word, and live in unity and godly love.
74. oldal - THE body of our Lord Jesus Christ, which was given for thee, preserve thy body and soul unto everlasting life ! Take and eat this in remembrance that Christ died for thee ; and feed on him in thy heart by faith with thanksgiving.
82. oldal - O LORD and heavenly FATHER, we Thy humble servants entirely desire Thy fatherly goodness mercifully to accept this our sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving ; most humbly beseeching Thee to grant, that by the merits and death of Thy SON JESUS CHRIST, and through faith in His blood, we and all Thy whole Church may obtain remission of our sins, and all other benefits of His passion.
5. oldal - He, being in the form of God — made, himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men; and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross...