Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
angels asked began behold believe Blessed blind body bread bring brother brought called cast Chief Priests Christ cometh commanded cried dead death delivered departed devil disciples drink earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear followed fruit Galilee gave give given hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus said unto Jews John kill king kingdom knew laid light Lord Mary Master mother multitude pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray prophet receive rise saith unto say unto Scribes seen sent servant shew ship sick Simon spake speak spirit spoken stone stood tell temple thee ther thine things thou hast thou shalt took truth twelve unto thee Verily I say voice whole whosoever wife witness woman written
229. oldal - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
113. oldal - Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him ; for she is a sinner.
309. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
223. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
171. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
218. oldal - And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give ; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
49. oldal - And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.
135. oldal - He answered and said, a man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, go to the pool of Siloam, and wash : and I went and washed, and I received sight.