Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according acknowledge adherence agreed appeared assembly Associate Associate Presbytery Associate Synod believe belonging blessed brethren Britain called cause ceremonial Christians church of Scotland civil commandments communion concerning condemned Confession consider continue contrary covenant death denied desire directed divine doctrine duty enemies engagements enter errors established evil expressed faith fathers fear former give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart hold holy Jesus Christ join judge kingdom light live Lord Jesus Lord's maintain manner matters means mentioned mind ministers nature necessary never oath obedience opinions opposition particular persons practice Presbytery present principles profession promise reason received reformation religion rule saints salvation saved Scripture serve sinners sins Spirit suffered Synod taught teach testify testimony things tion true truth union unto whole witnesses worship
144. oldal - Deans, Deans and Chapters, Archdeacons, and all other ecclesiastical officers depending on that hierarchy), superstition, heresy, schism, profaneness, and whatsoever shall be found to be contrary to sound doctrine and the power of godliness, lest we partake in other men's sins, and thereby be in danger to receive of their plagues ; and that the Lord may be one, and His name one in the three kingdoms.
143. oldal - Ireland, in doctrine, worship, discipline, and government, according to the word of God, and the example of the best reformed churches ; and shall endeavour to bring the churches of God in the three kingdoms, to the nearest conjunction and uniformity in religion, confession of faith, form of church government, directory for worship and catechising, that we, and our posterity after us, may as brethren live in faith and love, and the Lord may delight to dwell in the midst of us.
145. oldal - And whereas the happiness of a blessed peace between these kingdoms, denied in former times to our progenitors, is, by the good providence of God, granted unto us, and hath been lately concluded and settled by both parliaments, we shall each one of us, according to our place and interest, endeavour that they may remain conjoined in a firm peace and union to all posterity; and that justice may be done upon the wilful opposers thereof, in manner expressed in the precedent articles.
143. oldal - Majesty and his posterity, and the true public liberty, safety and peace of the kingdoms, wherein every one's private condition is included; and calling to mind the treacherous and bloody plots, conspiracies, attempts and practices of the enemies of God against the true religion and professors thereof in all places, especially in these three kingdoms, ever since the reformation of religion ; and how much their rage, power and presumption are of late, and at this time increased and exercised, whereof...
96. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
150. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
5. oldal - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus ; and the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
143. oldal - Churches ; and we shall endeavour to bring the Churches of God in the three kingdoms to the nearest conjunction and uniformity in religion, confession of faith, form of Church government, directory for worship and catechising, that we, and our posterity after us, may, as brethren, live in faith and love, and the Lord may delight to dwell in the midst of us.