Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absurd according action agents agreeable already answer antecedent appears Arminians called cause certainly choice choose Christ comes command common concerning connexion consequence considered consists contingent contradiction contrary decrees depend desire determined difficulty distinction divine doctrine effect election endeavors eternal event evident evil exercise existence faith follow freedom future give given glory God's God’s grace ground hand hath heart holiness implies impossible inclination inconsistent indifference infinite influence kind knowledge laws liberty Lord manner matter means men's mind moral moral agency Motive nature necessarily necessary necessity notion object observed otherwise particular pass perfect persons possible preference present principles produce promises proper properly prove reason respect reward salvation saving scheme scripture sense sincerity soul speaks Spirit suppose things tion true truth understanding unto vice virtue virtuous volition wherein wholly wise
386. oldal - For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
356. oldal - Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
343. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
356. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ : according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love...
406. oldal - And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob : for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
416. oldal - That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him : 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened ; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints...
343. oldal - But he answered one of them and said, 'Friend, I do thee no wrong. Didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
416. oldal - But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood...