Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Antinomianism apostle Arminian behold believe beloved Bible bishop Bishop of Exeter blessed blood body brethren brother brought called child children of God Christ Jesus Christian church comfort covenant Cyprian darkness dead dear death devil divine divine grace doctrine earth elect enemies Esau eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father favour fear feel flesh give glorious glory God the Father God's Gospel Magazine grace hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ labour live look Lord's manifest mercy mind minister nature never Novatian Paul peace perfect person poor praise prayer preached precious promise redeemed regeneration rejoice righteousness saints saith salvation Satan Saviour Scripture sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit suffered sweet thee things thou thought trial truth unto walk wisdom word
168. oldal - And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, LORD, now lettest thou thy servant depart In peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation...
490. oldal - And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying. As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations .Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
219. oldal - The beast that thou sawest, was, and is not ; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition : and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, (whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
262. oldal - For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp. " Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
429. oldal - Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you (but was let hitherto), that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles. I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
54. oldal - ... and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited : and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
219. oldal - And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
168. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
110. oldal - BUT I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
463. oldal - For who hath known the mind of the Lord ? or who hath been his counsellor? or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again ? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things : to whom be glory for ever. Amen.