Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action animals appear become believe body called cause character Christ Christian church close colleges common communion connection conscience course death designed distinction divine doctrine earth effect English entirely existence expression fact faith feelings force give given hand holy human hundred hymn idea important institution interest judgment knowledge language learned less light living matter means mind moral faculty nature never object organic original particular pass period person position present principle produced question reason reference regard relations respect result says scripture seems sense soul speak spirit stands suffering suppose symbol theological theory things thought thousand tion true truth understanding universe whole writers
51. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead ; much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
347. oldal - Dear dying Lamb ! Thy precious blood Shall never lose its power, Till all the ransomed church of God Be saved, to sin no more.
361. oldal - What but thy grace can foil the tempter's power? Who, like thyself, my guide and stay can be? Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me.
593. oldal - But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
337. oldal - In foreign realms, and lands remote, Supported by thy care, Through burning climes they pass unhurt, And breathe in tainted air.
346. oldal - FAR from the world, O Lord, I flee, From strife and tumult far ; From scenes where Satan wages still His most successful war. 2 The calm retreat, the silent shade, With prayer and praise agree, And seem by thy sweet bounty made, For those who follow thee.
632. oldal - He ascended into heaven, He sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God almighty : from whence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. At Whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies : and shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting : and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.
388. oldal - Howbeit, for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all long-suffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.