Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Letters on the Eternal Sonship of Christ: Addressed to the Rev. Professor ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according acknowledge admit answer appears applied assert attribute beginning begotten believe Bishop born called cause certainly character Christ christian church consideration considered course creatures creed dear Sir decisive difficulty distinction Divine and eternal doctrine doctrine of eternal doubt employed equally essential eternal Sonship evidently existed express fact Father favour flesh give given glory Godhead ground hand Holy human idea import intended interpretation John language learned Letter light Logos Lord maintain manifested manner meaning mind nature never objection opinion original passage perfect Person present principle proper prove question quoted reason reference relation remark represented respect Saviour scrip Scripture Second Person sense Son of God Sonship of Christ speak Spirit suppose term testimony thee ther things third thought tion Trinity true truth understand whole Wisdom Word writers
v. oldal - IDE, of the said District, hath deposited in this office, the title of a book, the right whereof he claims as proprietor, in the words following, to wit : " Inductive Grammar, designed for beginners. By an Instructer." In conformity to the act of the Congress of the United States...
86. oldal - PAUL, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh ; and declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead...
90. oldal - But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, 0 God, is for ever and ever : a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
97. oldal - Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
54. oldal - No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.
55. oldal - For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son ; that all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.
128. oldal - Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
119. oldal - Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I will give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
132. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come ; and hath put all things under his feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the Church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.