Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Precepts of Jesus, by the Author of 'The Faithful Witness'
John Ross Macduff
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able altogether answer apostle appear become believe blessed body brought called cause character charge Christ Christian claims clearly command conduct death disciples divine duty earth enemies especially eternity evident example eyes faith Father fear feelings follow forgive give given glorify glory gospel grace gracious ground hand hast hath hear heart heaven holy honour important Jesus John keep language less lifted light living look Lord manner master measure ment merely mind mountains nature never object once pass perfect persons prayer precepts present promised Reader reasonable reference regard religion remember requires reverence righteousness sacred Saviour seek serve shew side soul spirit striking suffer sure thee things thou thou shalt thought throne treated true truth turn unto whole wilt
51. oldal - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
64. oldal - Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men : 3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God ; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
15. oldal - And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
110. oldal - The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger; but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
68. oldal - And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh ; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
110. oldal - He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
28. oldal - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
107. oldal - ACCORDING to thy gracious word, In meek humility, This will I do, my dying Lord, — I will remember thee. 2 Thy body, broken for my sake, My bread from heaven shall be ; Thy testamental cup I take, And thus remember thee. 3...
58. oldal - Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance : behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
101. oldal - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.