ancient angel apostasy apostle appear Babylon behold Bishop Newton blessed body brethren Chap chapter character Christian church cometh coming Commodus corruption Daniel dead death desolation destroyed destruction disciples dominion earth Egypt elect emblem Epistle epocha Euphrates event everlasting Ezekiel faithful Father fire flesh former prophecies fourth beast fourth empire glorified glorious glory Gospel hand hath heaven holy idolatry Irenæus Isaiah Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judgment kingdom kings Lamb language little horn Lord Lord's Luke manifested mark Matt Mede Messiah mystic nations papacy parable passage period predicted princes prophet Psalm receive Redeemer reign religion remark respecting restored resurrection revealed revived Roman empire righteous Roman Catholic Roman empire Rome Sabaoth saints Saviour Scripture seal second advent servants Spirit sword symbol temple thee things thou thousand throne tion trumpet verse vial vision voice words worship
389. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him ; for the hour of his judgment is come : and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
378. oldal - And he *, causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads : and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
442. oldal - And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; that ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
12. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool : his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him : thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him : the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
271. oldal - He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment ; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
194. oldal - But the wise answered, saying, Not so ; lest there be not enough for us and you : but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
443. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image ; these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
190. oldal - Watch therefore ; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have •watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready : for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
452. oldal - Christ a thousand years; but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.