Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Action Adjudication aforesaid altered Amount appear Application appointed Assignee authorized Bank Bankrupt Bankruptcy Bill called cause Certificate charged Chattel Colony committed Company contained convicted thereof Copy Costs Council Court Creditors Debt Debtor deemed Defendant delivered direct Discretion Dollars Effect enacted entered entitled Estate Evidence Examination Execution false Fees Felony follows Force forged Form give given Governor granted guilty Hard Labour hereby Hongkong House Hundred imprisoned Intent issued Judgment Jurisdiction Jury Justice lawful less liable Magistrate Manner Mark Matter Meeting Members ment mentioned Money Months Name Notice Offence Officer Order Ordinance otherwise paid Party passed Payment Penal Servitude Penalty Person Petition Place Police Possession Power Proceedings Property proved Provided Public Punishment reasonable receive Register Registrar Regulations relating respect Rules Sale Schedule Security Shares Ship Suit Summary Summons Supreme Court taken Term not exceeding therein Three tion Trade Vessel Whosoever Witness Writing
128. oldal - Lading, and every indorsee of a Bill of Lading to whom the Property in the Goods therein mentioned shall pass, upon or by reason of such consignment or indorsement, shall have transferred to and vested in him all rights of suit, and be subject to the same liabilities in respect of such goods as if the contract contained in the Bill of Lading had been made with himself II.
442. oldal - Felony, and may be indicted and convicted either as an Accessory before the Fact to the principal Felony, together with the principal Felon, or after the Conviction of the principal Felon, or may be indicted and convicted of a substantive Felony whether the principal Felon shall or shall not have been previously convicted, or shall or shall not be amenable to Justice...
114. oldal - ... proof can be given the circumstances of the supposed statement, sufficient to designate the particular occasion, must be mentioned to the witness, and he must be asked whether or not he has made such statement 4.
519. oldal - ... shall have been made before such action brought, or if a sufficient sum of money shall have been paid into Court after such action brought by or on behalf of the defendant...
393. oldal - ... of the company, or been guilty of any misfeasance or breach of trust in relation to the company, the Court may, on the application of...
87. oldal - By f 2, on the trial of any issue joined, or of any matter or question, or on any inquiry arising in any suit, action, or other proceeding in any court of justice, or before any person having by law, or by consent of parties, authority to hear, receive and examine evidence...
406. oldal - ... and if served by post shall be deemed to have been served at the time when the letter containing the same would be delivered in the ordinary course of post, and in proving such service...
413. oldal - The chairman may, with the consent of the meeting, adjourn any meeting from time to time and from place to place, but no business shall be transacted at any adjourned meeting other than the business left unfinished at the meeting from which the adjournment took place.
326. oldal - ... certain time or otherwise, the jury, on the trial of any issue, or on any inquisition of damages, may, if they shall think fit, allow interest to the creditor, at a rate not exceeding the current rate of interest from the time when such debts or sums certain were payable, if such debts or sums be payable by virtue of some written instrument at a certain time, or, if payable otherwise, then from the time when demand of payment shall have been made in writing, so as such demand shall give notice...