Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able angels appears attended authority become believe better body called cause character Christ Christian Church coming Committee Conference connection continuity death desire Divine doctrines earth effect eternal evil existence expressed fact faith feel force friends Fund give given hand heart heaven held Holy hope human idea important interest kind knowledge lectures light live London look Lord Lord's material matter means meeting mind minister natural never object opening opinion origin passed perfect persons plant present principle question reason received regard religion represented respect revelation Scripture sense Society soul speak spiritual suffering Swedenborg teaching things thought tion true truth understanding universe whole wisdom writings
130. oldal - For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
49. oldal - And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not : the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
264. oldal - Hast thou given the horse strength? Hast thou clothed his neck with thunder? Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? The glory of his nostrils is terrible. He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: He goeth on to meet the armed men.
264. oldal - Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
58. oldal - Would he give us talents that are not to be exerted? Capacities that are never to be gratified? How can we find that wisdom which shines through all his works in the formation of man, without looking on this world as only a nursery...
101. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him ; Art thou a King then ? Jesus answered ; Thou sayest, that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth, heareth my voice.
266. oldal - Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him ? He that reproveth God, let him answer it. THEN JOB answered the LORD, and said, Behold, I am vile ; what shall I answer thee ? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth. Once have I spoken ; but I will not answer : Yea, twice ; but I will proceed no further.
167. oldal - Doth Job fear God for nought ? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side ? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.