Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflicted Behold bless bring brought cast cause chief Musician Christ church comfort command David death delight deliver deliverance didst doth dwell earth enemies eternal ev'n ev'ry eyes face faith Father fear foes give glory God's grace gracious hand hath head hear heart heav'n holy honour hope iniquity Israel Jesus judge judgments keep kindness King land lift light live Lord mercy mighty mind mouth never peace poor pow'r praise prayers Psalm Psalm of David rejoice right hand righteousness rise round saints salvation seek servant shalt sing sins song sons soul speak stand strength strong supplications sure thanks thee thine things thou art thou hast throne thy name tongue trouble trust truth turn unto voice wait waters wicked wrath
410. oldal - To you, in David's town, this day Is born, of David's line, The Saviour, who is Christ the Lord ; And this shall be the sign : 4 " The heavenly babe you there shall find To human view displayed, All meanly wrapped in swathing bands, And in a manger laid.
102. oldal - Now the Lord is that Spirit : and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
239. oldal - The Lord, ye know, is God indeed ; Without our aid He did us make : We are His flock, He doth us feed, And for His sheep He doth us take.
441. oldal - Through hidden dangers, toils, and deaths, It gently clear'd my way, And through the pleasing snares of vice, More to be fear'd than they.
442. oldal - Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
443. oldal - WHEN rising from the bed of death, O'erwhelm'd with guilt and fear, I see my Maker face to face ; O how shall I appear ! 2 If yet, while pardon may be found, And mercy may be sought, My heart with inward horror shrinks, And trembles at the thought: 3...
442. oldal - What though, in solemn silence, all Move round the dark terrestrial ball ; What though no real voice nor sound Amid their radiant orbs be found; In reason's ear they all rejoice, And utter forth a glorious voice, For ever singing as they shine, The hand that made us is divine.
433. oldal - And called him to the sky, He gave our souls a lively hope That they should never die.