Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Actions againſt Almighty alſo appears avoid becauſe become Bleſſings Body bound Buſineſs Caſe Cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian Circumſtances Concerns Condition Conſequence conſider continue corrupt Courſe daily Danger Death Deſire Divine Duty Effect Enemy eternal everlaſting Evil faithful fall fame Finally firſt follows fome Fruit give God's Grace greater greateſt Ground Habit Hands happy Heart Heaven himſelf holy immediate Inclinations infinite itſelf Joys keep laſt leaſt leſs Lives loſe Love Manner Means Meaſure Mind mortal moſt muſt Nature neceſſary Neglect never Obligation Occaſion Order ourſelves painful Paſſion Performance Perſons Pleaſures Power Practice pray Prayer preſent principal Reaſon receive Regard Relapſes render Riches Salvation ſame ſay ſee Senſe ſerve ſet ſhall ſhould ſince Sinner Sins ſome Soul ſpeak Subject ſuch ſuffer themſelves theſe Things thoſe Thoughts tion true truly Truth Uſe uſually Virtue Want whole World
216. oldal - Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
2. oldal - ... quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens ; women received their dead raised to life again ; and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection...
105. oldal - I will arise and will go to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and before thee. I am not worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
45. oldal - And when he cometh, he findeth it fwept and garnifhed. Then goeth he and taketh to him feven other fpirits more wicked than himfelf, and they enter in, and dwell there; and the laft ftate of that man is worfe than the ftrft.
100. oldal - How many hired servants of my father have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
222. oldal - I'm afraid you have not loved me long enough to make our marriage be the Town-talk : for 'tis the fashion now to be the Town-talk, and you know one had as good be out of the world, as out of the fashion.
100. oldal - ... wit, very earnestly lamenting his sins committed. Moreover, the prodigal son, and the publican in the Gospel, that is compared with the Pharisee, do set forth unto us a most fit pattern of confessing our sins to God. The prodigal son said, ' Father, I have sinned against heaven, and against thee : I am not worthy to be called thy son ; make me as one of thy hired servants
328. oldal - If any man will come after me, let him deny himfelf, take up his Crofs, and follow me.
7. oldal - I reckon that the Sufferings of this prefent " Time are not worthy to be compared with " the Glory which fhall be revealed in us " . . . Oh no, not worthy to be compared.
2. oldal - ... and others had trial of cruel mockings and scourging, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword : they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins ; being destitute, afflicted, tormented ; (of whom the world was not worthy :) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.