Sacred Biography- Or: The History of the Patriarchs to which is Added the History of Deborah, Ruth & Hannah Being a Course of Lectures Delivered at the Seots Church, 2. kötet
J. White, Thomas & Andrews, 1794
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron's rod Abraham Almighty Amalek angels Balaam Balak behold blessing blood bread Canaan children of Israel Christ cloud command covenant creature death deliverance delivered destroy dispensation divine dreadful earth Egypt Egyptians eternal event evil exodus eyes faith fame Father favour fear fire flesh forever foul glorious glory God's gospel grace guilty hand happy hast hath heart heaven heavenly History History History of Moses holy honour Horeb human Israelites Jehovah Jesus king lamb land LECTURE light live Lord mankind Marah ment mercy Midian mighty miracle Moab mount Mount Hor nation nature ness never paschal lamb passage passover Pharaoh possession prince promise prophet Providence Psal Raguel Red Sea render righteous rock sacred sacrifice scripture shalt shew Sinai solemn spirit tabernacle thee things thou thousand tion truth unto Moses Verse voice whole wilderness wisdom wonderful word Zipporah
127. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: he took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.
227. oldal - For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
17. oldal - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
x. oldal - Blessed be the LORD, who hath delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of Pharaoh, who hath delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians.
97. oldal - Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
180. oldal - Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the Bread Which cometh down from Heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the Living Bread Which came down from Heaven : if any man eat of this Bread, he shall live for ever : and the Bread That I will give is My Flesh, Which I will give for the life of the world.
205. oldal - Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
119. oldal - And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.