Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Commentary Upon the Old and New Testaments, with the Apocrypha, 4. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 1809
able according answer appear authority beginning better blessed body bring called cause chapter commandments condition consider continue counsel danger David deliver designs desire destroy divine doth earth enemies especially evil excellent expressed eyes faithful fall favour fear follow fool friends give given greater greatest hand happy hath heart heaven honour hope instruction judge judgement keep kind king labour less live look Lord manner means mind mouth never observe person pleasure poor praise present preserve princes promises providence psalm punish reason rest riches righteous seek seems sense servant shalt shew soul speak spirit strength suffer thee thine things thou art thou hast thought thyself tion trouble turn understand unto verse wherein whole wicked wilt wisdom wise
iii. oldal - And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt-offerings according to the number of them all : for Job said, " It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts.
163. oldal - And he shall live, and to him shall be given of the gold of Sheba : prayer also shall be made for him continually ; and daily shall he be praised. 16 There shall be a handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains ; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon : and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
120. oldal - Why art thou cast down, 0 my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me ? Hope thou in God ; for I shall yet praise him for the help of his. countenance.
451. oldal - For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
275. oldal - Because thou hast asked this thing and hast not asked for thyself long life, neither hast asked riches for thyself nor hast asked the life of thine enemies, but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern...
426. oldal - Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
408. oldal - And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven : this sore travail hath GOD given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
359. oldal - If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain ; if thou sayest, "Behold, we knew it not;" doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
417. oldal - A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing...