Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Gospel, the Rule by Which Christians Will Be Judged! a Help to Self ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
acceptance according affections believe blessed blood body bring Christ Jesus Christ's name Christian Church commands concern consider daily death deeds Desire Divine duties Ephes especially eternal everlasting examine faith Father fear gain gift give given glory God's godly Gospel grace habitual hearing heart Heaven Heavenly hold Holy Spirit honour hope humble immortal Jesus Christ judged kingdom knowledge lead light live look Lord means mind Ministers nature ness obedience pardon parents peace pleasure pray prayer prepared present profit promise prove reaching reading ready receive Redeemer Redemption reflect regard remembrance repent requires rest righteousness rock rule sake saved Saviour Scrip seek sense servants shew short sight sins soul temporal thankfulness Thee Thine things thoughts tion true truly trust truth turn understanding unto walk watch word word of God
5. oldal - For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass, " for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
31. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
50. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
42. oldal - Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
60. oldal - More especially, we pray for the good estate of the Catholic Church ; that it may be so guided and governed by Thy good Spirit, that all who profess and call themselves Christians may be led into the way of truth, and hold the faith, in unity of spirit, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life.
15. oldal - But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
45. oldal - Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ. Not with eye service, as men pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart...
58. oldal - We bless Thee for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life ; but above all, for Thine inestimable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ ; for the means ot grace, and for the hope of glory.
21. oldal - I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib : but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
60. oldal - Have mercy upon all Jews, Turks, Infidels, and Heretics, and take from them all ignorance, hardness of heart, and contempt of thy Word ; and so fetch them home, blessed Lord, to thy flock, that they may be saved among the remnant of the true Israelites, and be made one fold under one shepherd, Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, world without end.