Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge affection apostle attain beginning believe blessed body called cause certainly Christ Christian church commandment concerning consider continually creatures death delight desire divine doctrine doth earth eternal evil express eyes faith Father follow give glory God's grace greater greatest hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope human infinite Jesus keep kind king kingdom knowledge least light live look Lord mankind manner matter means mind nature necessity never obedience object observe ourselves particularly perfect person philosopher pleasure possession praise pray prayer precept present pure reason receive regard religion rest riches rule says sense sins soul speak Spirit sure thee things thou thoughts tion true truly truth understand universal unto virtue whole wisdom wise wish worship
322. oldal - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit...
337. oldal - The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup : thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
70. oldal - Christ ; as obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance : but as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation ; because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
191. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people...
126. oldal - For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord God.
425. oldal - LORD, we beseech thee to keep thy household the Church in continual godliness ; that through thy protection it may be free from all adversities, and devoutly given to serve thee in good works, to the glory of thy Name ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
312. oldal - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
128. oldal - I beseech* you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your breasonabl.e service.