Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according ages angels appears Babylon become believe blessed body bring called cause chapter Christ christian church coming connection considerable continued created David dead death described doctrine earth entire evidence evil exist experiments faith father force give given glory gospel hand heaven hold holy hope individual influence Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews judge judgment king kingdom knowledge land less letter light literal living look Lord means Messiah millennium mind motion natural never observed odic pass perhaps period person possession present probably produced promise prophecies prophets prove reason received record reflect reign remain rest resurrection Rome saints scripture seems senses showed speak spirit substances supposed things thou thoughts thousand tion true unto verse whole
86. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand, until a time and times and the dividing of time.
101. oldal - THAT which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life ; (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us...
38. oldal - And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication : and upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
27. oldal - I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men...
119. oldal - Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
28. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
96. oldal - Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. 4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. 5 GATHER MY SAINTS TOGETHER UNTO ME; THOSE THAT HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH ME BY SACRIFICE.
30. oldal - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
36. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee : hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity : the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.