Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam and Eve asked Aunt Mary beautiful Betsy Bible blessed brother butterfly called caterpillar child Christ cried dear earth Epistle of John eyes Fanny father felt flowers FLYING FISH friends garden garden of Eden gentle give God's gospel hand happy hear heard heart heaven Holy Spirit Jane Jesus Jim Dick John John Bunyan kind kingdom of heaven knew learned lesson little boy little girl live look Lord mamma Matt morning mother never night papa parable passed poor pray prayer remember Saviour seemed sins sister snowy owl soon soul speak spoke story Sunday Sunday school sure Susie Susie's tears tell thee things thou thought told Tommy Burns took trees unto verse voice walk watch wish wonder word young
345. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
364. oldal - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
129. oldal - Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth : who, when he was reviled, reviled not again ; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously...
225. oldal - The pastures are clothed with flocks ; The valleys also are covered over with corn ; They shout for joy, they also sing.
235. oldal - Waft, waft, ye winds, his story, And you, ye waters, roll, Till, like a sea of glory, It spreads from pole to pole ; Till o'er our ransomed nature, The Lamb for sinners slain, Redeemer, King, Creator, In bliss returns to reign ! HEBEK.
152. oldal - How doth the little busy bee Improve each shining hour, And gather honey all the day From every opening flower! How skilfully she builds her cell! How neat she spreads the wax ! And labours hard to store it well With the sweet food she makes.
211. oldal - God obey: Seek his protecting care by night, His guardian hand by day. 2 Call, while he may be found, And seek him while he's near; Serve him with all thy heart and mind, And worship him with fear. 3 If thou wilt seek his face,. His ear will hear thy cry; Then shalt thou find his mercy sure, His grace forever nigh. 4 But if thou leave thy God, Nor choose the path to heav'n; Then shalt thou perish in thy sins, And never be forgiv'n.
322. oldal - He that is down needs fear no fall; He that is low no pride; He that is humble ever shall Have God to be his guide.