Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according angel Assyria behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cast cause Church command corrupt dead death delivered desire doctrine doth earth enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father fear fire flesh follow Gentiles gifts give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand hath head heard heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment king kingdom knowledge land light live look Lord Matthew means nature offered pass peace perfect preach present priest profession promise prophets received respect rest righteousness salvation sent shalt shew sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer temple thee thereof thine things thou thou hast tion true truth unto VIII wherein wicked yourselves
382. oldal - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
266. oldal - And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.
447. oldal - And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
166. oldal - For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
258. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
276. oldal - Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
584. oldal - Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
359. oldal - Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible.