Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge affirm againſt allow anſwer Apoſtles appears Authority becauſe believe Biſhops Books Brethren Brother called Caſe Charge Child Chriſt Chriſtian Church concerning conſequently Death deny Deſign deſire Difference Diſcourſe diſpute divine Doctrine Effects endeavour Epiſcopacy Error Eſq evidently Faith falſe Father firſt Followers Form Gent give Goſpel Government Grace Hand Heaven Hereſy himſelf Holy Holy Ghoſt immediate James John leaſt Letter Lord Love manner mean Morality moſt muſt Name Nature neceſſary never Obedience Office Opinion particular Paul perfect Perſon plain Power preach Preacher preſcribed preſent pretended Principles prove publick Quakers Queſtion Reaſon receive Religion Right Righteouſneſs Rules ſaid ſame ſay Schiſm Scrip Scripture ſee Senſe Sermon ſet ſhall Shirley ſhould ſinleſs Sins ſome ſpeak Spirit ſtill ſuch ſuppoſe tell Terms Text theſe Things thoſe tion true Truth Uſe whole World Worſhip
22. oldal - ... baptism doth represent unto us our profession ; which is, to follow the example of our Saviour Christ, and to be made like unto him ; that as he died, and rose again for us ; so should we, who are baptized, die from sin, and rise again unto righteousness, continually mortifying all our evil and corrupt affections, and daily proceeding in all virtue and godliness of living.
101. oldal - God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom the world is crucified to me, and I to the world.
73. oldal - I will give thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven,
45. oldal - I ought to eat bread and drink wine, as a memorial of my dying master. However, if you are not convinced of this, act according to the light you have. I have no desire to dispute with you one moment upon any of the preceding heads. Let all these smaller points stand aside. Let them never come into sight. "If thine heart is as my heart," if thou lovest God and all mankind, I ask no more: "Give me thine hand.
49. oldal - Church," whether with cause or without. I wish, Sir, you would reconsider this point, and review the scriptures wherein those terms...
20. oldal - Lord has taught us to pray that the will of God may be done on earth as it is- in heaven.
115. oldal - Interefts of both; which accordingly was done, by the Union of the Divine and Human Nature, in the Perfon of Chrift at his Incarnation.
96. oldal - Chrift, who gave himfelf for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify to himfelf a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
55. oldal - Paul and Barnabas were separated for the work to which they were called. This was not ordaining them ; it was only inducting them to the province for which our Lord had appointed them. For this end the prophets and teachers fasted, prayed, and 'laid their hands upon them...