Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts already answered Apostles appear beginning behold believe Blessed Body called chapter Christ Church coming Compare concerning Consider Death desire Disciples discourse Divine Eternal Evangelist explained expression eyes Faith Father follows give given Glory God's Gospel hand hath hear heard heart Heaven Holy human implied Jerusalem Jesus Jews John King Kingdom language Light living LORD Lord's Luke manner Mark Matth Matthew meaning miracle mysterious nature note on St observed occasion once parable pass person Peter pointed present promise Prophets reader reason receive recorded referred remarks saith Saviour Scripture seems seen sent servant soul speak Spirit spoken suffered Take notice thee things Thou thought true Truth unto verse viii whole witness words World
521. oldal - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee ; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not...
497. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
462. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
619. oldal - And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said. But him they saw not.
415. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
453. oldal - Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
405. oldal - And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
509. oldal - And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?