Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostles appears apply appointed assert authority become believe belong bishops blood body born bread called chapter character Christian Church claim cleansed clergy command connection continuous convey covenant death declaration divines doctrine doubt earth ecclesiastical elders enter established expressions external faith false Father figure flesh follows gifts give given God's Gospel grace hands hath heart Hebrew High Holy Ghost influence intended Jesus John kingdom knowledge language latter limited living Lord Lord's meaning mind minister nature needful nominal observed offering opinion opposed past Paul perfect persons Peter present priesthood priests principle promises prophets received reference relation represent rite ritual baptism rule sacrifice saved Scripture sense separate sins Spirit symbol taught teaching term things true truth union with Christ unto visible water baptism whole writes
1. oldal - It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you : and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
3. oldal - For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
14. oldal - And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory ; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
44. oldal - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven ; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
60. oldal - Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church ; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord : 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
45. oldal - In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
3. oldal - For the love of Christ constraineth us, because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead; And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them and rose again.
12. oldal - For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office; so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
25. oldal - For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed ; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
24. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.