The Memoirs of Charles-Lewis, Baron de Pollnitz: Being the Observations He Made in His Late Travels from Prussia Thro' Germany, Italy, France, Flanders, Holland, England, &c. ... In Letters to His Friend. Discovering Not Only the Present State of the Chief Cities and Towns; But the Characters of the Principal Persons at the Several Courts ...
D. Browne, 1738
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adorn'd againſt alſo Anſwer Apartment Audience beautiful becauſe believe better Body Building built callid Cardinal carry'd Caſtle Chamber Chap Church City Coach Count Country Court Death Duke Elector Emperor Empreſs fame Family famous Father firſt fome France Garden gave give given Gold Ground Hand Head himſelf Holy Honour Horſes Houſe Italy Jeſus Chriſt King King's Ladies laſt Leave live Lord Madame magnificent Majeſty manner Marble Maſter Mean Miniſter moſt muſt myſelf Name never noble Officers Order Palace Parma Perſon Place Pope Power preſent Prince Princeſs Queen Reaſon receiv'd Regent Right Room Royal Sacrament ſaid ſame ſaw ſay ſee ſeen ſent ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhe ſhould Side Silver Sins ſome ſoon Spain Square ſtands Statues ſtay'd Streets ſuch Table there's theſe thing thoſe thought Three told took Town twas Walk whole World
329. oldal - Wherefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
343. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself; for no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church ; for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
319. oldal - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
318. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
347. oldal - And he blessed Joseph, and said, GOD, before Whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the GOD Which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel Which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads ; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac ; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
318. oldal - If any man fin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jefus Chrift the righteous : and he is the propitiation for our fins, i John, ii, i, 2.
311. oldal - I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and earth: " And in Jefus Chrift His only Son our Lord...
314. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
331. oldal - I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread he shall live for ever : and the bread which I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world...