Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
According ancient appeared arms asked bearing beautiful believe bird Bishop body born brought called century Christ Christian Church cross curious dead death died door earth entered eyes fable father fell forest four gave George given gives gold Greek ground hand head heard heaven holy island Italy John king lady land legend light lived Lohengrin Lord manner means moon mountain mysterious myth mythology never night obtained once opened origin Paradise passed Persian popular present regarded remains represented rest sacred saint says seems seen sent seven side similar souls spirits stone story suffered supposed swan symbol tail taken tells thing thou told took turned vessel Wandering Jew whilst
201. oldal - JACK and Jill went up the hill, To fetch a pail of water; Jack fell down and broke his crown And Jill came tumbling after.
338. oldal - If I beheld the sun when it shined, Or the moon walking in brightness ; And my heart hath been secretly enticed, Or my mouth hath kissed my hand : This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge : For I should have denied the God that is above.
386. oldal - And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.
376. oldal - And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite : let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity : slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women : but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.
418. oldal - Soft notes as yet musician's cunning Never gave the enraptured air), There was a rustling that seemed like a bustling Of merry crowds justling at pitching and hustling : Small feet were pattering, wooden shoes clattering. Little hands clapping and little tongues chattering. And like fowls in a farm-yard when...
418. oldal - And ere three shrill notes the pipe uttered, You heard as if an army muttered; And the muttering grew to a grumbling; And the grumbling grew to a mighty rumbling; And out of the houses the rats came tumbling. Great rats, small rats, lean rats, brawny rats, Brown rats, black rats, grey rats, tawny rats, Grave old plodders, gay young friskers, Fathers, mothers, uncles, cousins, Cocking tails and pricking whiskers, Families by tens and dozens, Brothers, sisters, husbands, wives — Followed the Piper...
419. oldal - The door in the mountain side shut fast. Did I say, all? No! One was lame, And could not dance the whole of the way; And in after years, if you would blame His sadness, he was used to say— "It's dull in our town since my playmates left!
420. oldal - And horses were born with eagles' wings; And just as I became assured My lame foot would be speedily cured, The music stopped and I stood still, And found myself outside the hill, Left alone against my will, To go now limping as before, And never hear of that country more!