Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts Angel Apostle bear become beginning Behold believe Bishop blessed blood body called Christ Christian Church Coll coming commanded Concerning confession Cyprian dearest brethren death Devil divine earth enemy Epistle eternal evil Exeter eyes faith Father fear fire flesh follow give given glory God's Gods Gospel grace hand hast hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy honour hope Jesus Jews John judge judgment keep King kingdom light Likewise live Lord Luke manifest Martyrs mind Name offer pass passion patience Paul peace persecution poor possess pray prayer present promise Prophet Psalm receive reward rich righteous saith salvation saving saying Scripture servants sins soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer teaches thee things thou shalt thought Treat true truth turn unto voice whole worship written
247. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat ; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink ; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in ; naked, and ye clothed me not ; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
291. oldal - Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you : and ye shall be hated of all nations for ^my name's sake.
263. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held : and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth...
292. oldal - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in Heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory.
247. oldal - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty and ye gave me drink, I was a stranger and ye took me in; naked and ye clothed me, I was sick and ye visited me, I was in prison and ye came unto me.
183. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
60. oldal - And He had in His right hand seven Stars ; and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword : and His countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
292. oldal - Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, He is in the desert ; go not forth : behold, He is in the secret chambers ; believe it not.
212. oldal - For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven ; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble ; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.