Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Anderson appear asked beautiful began blessed blood boys brought building built called Christ court covered David dear described distance earth east enter eyes Father feast feelings feet fire friends gate George give glory hand hast hath heard heart heaven Helah hills holy hour hundred interesting Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Jews Jonathan king lamb land look Lord meaning mind morning Mount Mount Zion mountain multitude never night occasion Olives once passed passover persons prayed present priests prophet psalm received remember returned round scene seemed seen Selumiel side sight Simon singing Solomon stand stones stood story tell temple thee thing thou thought told took towers trees uncle unto valley walk wall week whole Zion
159. oldal - And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the Lord shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan, and all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea, and the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.
104. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
84. oldal - And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying : Drink ye all of it ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say unto you : I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom.
35. oldal - For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
123. oldal - Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the Lord thy God chasteneth thee. Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him. For the Lord thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills...
106. oldal - Watchman, tell us of the night; Higher yet that star ascends. Traveller, blessedness and light, Peace and truth, its course portends. Watchman, will its beams alone Gild the spot that gave them birth? Traveller, ages are its own, See it bursts o'er all the earth. 3 Watchman, tell us of the night, For the morning seems to dawn. Traveller, darkness takes its flight, Doubt and terror are withdrawn.
96. oldal - But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; 12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
96. oldal - For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices, which they offered year by year continually, make the comers thereunto perfect.
123. oldal - God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths, that spring out of valleys and hills; A land of wheat and barley, and vines, and fig trees and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey.