Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham according act of God actual Adam affirms Apostle appointed argument believeth called Calvin Calvinistic cause chosen Christ died Christian command condemnation condition consequence contradiction contrary corruption creatures declaration denied destruction determined discourse dishonour divine doctrine Epistle Esau eternal death evil faith and obedience Father fault favour follow foreknown Gentiles gift give glory God's Gospel grace hath Holy honour interpretation Israel Jacob Jews justice Lord maketh manifest manifestly mankind means mercy nation natural descent never non-elect object offence passage Paul perish personal election potter power to believe predestination prescience preterition principles promise punishment reason receive redemption rejection repentance reprobation respect righteousness salvation saved scheme Scott Scrip Scripture sense sins sovereign speaks Spirit suppose supralapsarian Synod Synod of Dort thing tion true truth unbelief unconditional unconditional election Universal Redemption verse vessels vessels of wrath visible church whilst word wrath
95. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth : whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
123. oldal - God ; who hath saved us and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began ; but is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel ; whereunto I am appointed a preacher and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
205. oldal - If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land : but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword : for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
206. oldal - I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
127. oldal - The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
66. oldal - Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness; otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
46. oldal - That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God ; but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
128. oldal - Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart : that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them; These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
95. oldal - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
108. oldal - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.