Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle avarice behold body book of Proverbs brethren casuists chap christian church conscience consider creatures crimes death decrees depravity devotion discourse disposition divine doctrine doth earth endeavour eternal eyes faith father favour fear felicity fire give glory goeth gospel hand happiness hath heart heaven hell holy honour Hophni and Phinehas ideas imagination Jesus Christ Jews Judas judge judgment laws ligion live Lord Lord's supper mankind maxims mean mercy mind ministers misery nature never Nineveh objects odious opinion ourselves pains passions penitent pharisee piety pleasure preach predestination prescience pretend principle prophet Psal punishment reason regard religion render repentance saith salvation Saurin scripture sense SERMON shew sinner sins sister of Lazarus society sophisms soul speak spirit suppose tears thine things thou hast tion truth unto thee vanity virtue whole wise woman word worldly zeal
57. oldal - I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
232. oldal - Lo, these are parts of his ways; but how little a portion is heard of him?
181. oldal - I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
212. oldal - To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus
213. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations : that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...
69. oldal - And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
75. oldal - Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, And let them say, Spare Thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach...
69. oldal - There was a certain creditor which had two debtors : the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And * Luke, chap. vii. 36. 61 when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me, therefore, which of them will love him most ? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he to whom he forgave most.