Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts admit answer Apostles appears argument asserted atonement attributes authority bear believe called character Christian Church common concerning considered creed death Deity deny distinct divine doctrine equal essence eternal evidence existence express fact faith Father forgiveness give given glory God's Gospel hand hath heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human idea important infinite influence Jesus Christ Jews John justice language living Lord meaning mind nature necessary never obedience object opinion original passage person present proof prophet prove question reason received reference regard repentance respecting Saviour Scrip Scripture seen sense sent sins soul speak sufferings suppose taken taught teach Testament testimony texts theory things thou tion Trinitarian Trinity true truth understand understood Unitarian unity unto whole worship writers
25. oldal - So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God ; and yet they are not three Gods, but one God.
79. oldal - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
241. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
236. oldal - And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
17. oldal - Christ raised; and if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
45. oldal - For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord : whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
72. oldal - But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
53. oldal - Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me ; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.