Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affection afflicted ages Apostle appear believe better blessed body called cause character Charity Christ Christian Church comfort coming command consider darkness dead death desire Divine doctrine duties earth eternal eyes faith Father fear feelings follow fruit give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy Holy Spirit honour hope human Isaiah Israel Jesus John knowledge light live look Lord Matt means mind nature never object observe Paul peace perfect persons Peter pray prayer preached present promise prove Psalm receive repent revealed salvation saved Scripture seasons seek sinners sins sorrow soul Spirit suffering tears thee things thou tion true truth turn unto wait walk whole wisdom written
151. oldal - I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding ; and, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
38. oldal - If I did despise the cause of my man-servant, or of my maid-servant, when they contended with me; what then shall I do when God riseth up ? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him? Did not he that made me in the womb, make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb...
187. oldal - And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
32. oldal - And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
166. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
172. oldal - Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.
84. oldal - What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
132. oldal - Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together: Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.
43. oldal - I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
223. oldal - PREDESTINATION to life is the everlasting purpose of God, whereby (before the foundations of the world were laid) he hath constantly decreed by his counsel, secret to us, to deliver from curse and damnation those whom he hath chosen in Christ out of mankind, and to bring them by Christ to everlasting salvation, as vessels made to honour.