Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adjoining aperture appeared application base became body bone brain caustic cavity cells characters cheek chloride of zinc cicatrisation completely continued covered Crown 8vo death deposit destroyed destruction directions distinct dura mater edge Edition enlarged entire epithelial existed exposed extent extirpation eyelids face firm forehead formed fragments front frontal bone further glands granulations growth half hard head healed healthy HISTORY Hospital Illustrations inch increase infect inner less lower margin membrane microscopic morbid nasal natural nearly nose occurred operation orbit original pain pale partly paste patient plate portion present progress reached remained removed revised Rodent Cancer Rodent disease scar Second seemed separate showed side skin slight slough soft solid sometimes sore spread structure substance superficial surface textures thick thin tion tissues treatment tumour ulcer upper usual vols whole Woodcuts wound
19. oldal - A Treatise on the Steam Engine, in its various applications to Mines, Mills, Steam Navigation, Railways and Agriculture. By J. Bourne, CE With Portrait, 37 Plates, and 546 Woodcuts. 4/0. 42s. Catechism of the Steam Engine, in its various Applications.
3. oldal - SKETCH of the HISTORY of the CHURCH of ENGLAND to the Revolution of 1688. By the Right Rev. TV SHORT, DD Lord Bishop of St. Asaph.
28. oldal - TREASURY OF KNOWLEDGE AND LIBRARY OF REFERENCE. Comprising an English Dictionary and Grammar, Universal Gazetteer, Classical Dictionary, Chronology, Law Dictionary, &c.
15. oldal - Owen's Lectures on the Comparative Anatomy and Physiology of the Invertebrate Animals. Second Edition, with 235 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. The Comparative Anatomy and Physiology of the Vertebrate Animals. By RICHARD OWEN, FRSDCL With 1,472 Woodcuts.
15. oldal - Notes of a Course of Nine Lectures on Light, delivered at the Royal Institution. , By John Tyndall, FRS Crown 8vo. is. sewed, or is. 6d. cloth. Notes of a Course of Seven Lectures on Electrical Phenomena and Theories, delivered at the Royal Institution.
2. oldal - Lectures on the History of England, from the Earliest Times to the Death of King Edward II. By WILLIAM LONGMAN. With Maps and Illustrations. 8vo. 15s. The History of the Life and Times of Edward the Third.
8. oldal - SCOTT'S GreekEnglish Lexicon. Eleventh Edition, square 12mo. 7s. 6d. A Sanskrit-English Dictionary, The Sanskrit words printed both in the original Devanagari and in Roman letters ; with References to the Best Editions of Sanskrit Authors, and with Etymologies and Comparisons of Cognate Words chiefly in Greek, Latin, Gothic, and Anglo-Saxon.
22. oldal - Principles of Education drawn from Nature and Revelation, and Applied to Female Education in the Upper Classes. By the same Author.
24. oldal - History of Discovery in our Australasian Colonies, Australia, Tasmania, and New Zealand, from the Earliest Date to the Present Day. By WILLIAM HOWITT. With 3 Maps of the Recent Explorations from Official Sources. 2 vols. 8vo. 20s. The Capital of the Tycoon ; a Narrative of a 3 Years