Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able Acts affections amongst angels apostle beauty blood body bring called cause Christ Christian church comfort condition conscience covenant creature death desires doth earth enemies Ephes excellent eyes faith Father fear fire fulness give given glorious glory God's gospel grace ground hath heart Heaven heavenly holy honour Isai John judge king kingdom knowledge light likewise live Lord lusts manner mercy nature never obedience observe offer peace person preach present priest promise prophet Psal Psalm reason receive right hand righteousness saith salvation Scripture Secondly sent servant sins soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer thee thereof things Thirdly thou tion truth turn unto viii virtue wherein whole wicked wisdom word wrath
167. oldal - And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee...
329. oldal - God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
17. oldal - The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his Anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
269. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
124. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
173. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.
253. oldal - Once have I sworn by my holiness, that I will not lie unto David. His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.
169. oldal - His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.
427. oldal - If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?