Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections appear attend become believe blessed Brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church comfort concerning conscience consider corrupt covenant death desire divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil expect express eyes faith Father fear feel follow give glory God's godliness Gospel grace hand happy hear heart heaven holy hope human humble instruction Jesus kind knowledge light live look Lord matter means Milner mind nature never observed particular peace persons practice pray prayer present pride principles promises Providence reason receive religion religious respect rest righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scripture seek sense SERMON sinners sins soul speak spirit strength sure Text things thou thought true truly trust truth unto whole wish yourselves
315. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
v. oldal - But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
264. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation, through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth : 14 Whereunto He called you by our Gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
76. oldal - Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
41. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this Man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : and by Him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
66. oldal - And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go. 3 And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days...
vi. oldal - And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads...
160. oldal - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known : I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake . them.