Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according admit Apostles appear authority baptism become believe better bishop blessed body Brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church consider continue deacons dead death desire devotion divine doctrine duty earth embrace equally eternal everlasting evidence evil example existence expression eyes faith Father feelings follow give glory gospel grace hands happy hath hear heart heaven holy hope human Jesus judgment known language less light live Lord manner mind ministers ministry nature never obedience object observed once opinion original Paul peace persons pleasure practice praise pray prayer presbyters present principles prove publick reason received relation religion require righteousness sake salvation Saviour scriptures sinner sins soul speak spirit testimony thee thereof things thou thought tion true truth unto views voice worship
6. oldal - If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
200. oldal - Works done before the grace of Christ, and the Inspiration of his Spirit, are not pleasant to God, forasmuch as they spring not of faith in Jesus Christ...
33. oldal - When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them ; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
288. oldal - Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
297. oldal - Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
186. oldal - Wherefore, they which be endued with so excellent a benefit of God be called according to God's purpose by his Spirit working in due season : they through Grace obey the calling...
219. oldal - For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
98. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles ; but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him ; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
201. oldal - Albeit that good works, which are the fruits of faith and follow after justification, cannot put away our sins, and endure the severity of God's judgment; yet are they pleasing and acceptable to God in Christ, and do spring out necessarily of a true and lively faith; insomuch that by them a lively faith may be as evidently known as a tree is discerned by the fruit.