Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts ages ancient apostle appears authority Babylon believers Bible blessings called chapters character Christian church concerning Contains death destruction Deut Ditto divided divine doctrine earth Egypt epistle especially Exhorts Exod Ezek Ezra faith four Gentiles give glory gospel grace Hebrew Holy hundred inspired instructions Israel Israelites Italy Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John Judea judgment king kingdom knowledge land learned living Lord Luke manner Mark Matt mind ministry Moses Old Testament Paul period persons prayer predictions priest principal promises prophecy prophet recorded References Relates religion remarkable Roman Rome ruins sacred salvation Saviour Scriptures Spirit temple things tion truth various viii whole worship writings written xvii xviii xxii xxiv
102. oldal - Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
24. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but, as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
104. oldal - And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his Ways, and we will walk in his paths:" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
105. oldal - And say unto them, thus saith the Lord God, behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land : and I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all : and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all...
98. oldal - THUS saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, Whose right hand I have holden, To subdue nations before him ; And I will loose the loins of kings, To open before him the two leaved gates; And the gates shall not be shut...
98. oldal - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and Satyrs shall dance there.
28. oldal - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me.
104. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto - them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation and kindred and tongue and people ; saying with a loud voice ; Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; and worship him that made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of waters.
12. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the Blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite to the Spirit of grace ? For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.