Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections appear become believe birth body born bosom bring brought called cause character Christ Christian commanded condition conduct course covenant creatures dark dead death desire destroy destruction doctrine duty earth enjoy enter eternal evidence existence fact faith Father fear feelings fire forgive friends future give given glory gospel grave hand happiness hath heart heaven hope human immortal Jesus Jesus Christ Jews judgment kind king kingdom light live Lord means mind misery moral nature never object pain pass passage peace perceive possess present promise prove punishment reader reality reference resurrection revealed rich righteousness salvation saved Saviour says Scriptures sense SERMON sinner sins soul spirit stand suffer suppose things thousand tion true truth understand unto virtue whole worship
308. oldal - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
105. oldal - And now why tarriest thou ? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
227. oldal - Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
308. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire.
52. oldal - Do we then make void the law through faith ? God forbid : yea, we establish the law.
219. oldal - For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God : and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God ? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
303. oldal - Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
240. oldal - ... the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.