The Summary Jurisdiction Act, 1879: (42 & 43 Vict. C. 49) : with Notes and Index, Together with a Synopsis of Offences Enacted Since the Last Edition of Oke's Magisterial Synopsis, Arranged as a Convenient Supplement to that Work
Butterworths, Her Majesty's law publishers, 1879 - 147 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
12 Vict adjudged amount appeal apply arranged Barrister-at-Law Board charged clerk cloth committed Common complete contains Conveyancing conviction costs council County Courts court of summary deal dealt Digest directed distress Edition enacted enforcing England Equity evidence Examination exceed exceeding Final Fisheries Forms give given guilty imprisonment Index indictable offence issued Journal jury justices labour liable Lincoln's manner matter means measure months Note notice offence Office opinion otherwise paid payment peace Penalty person petty sessional Post 8vo Practice present Principles proceedings prove provisions published punishable Questions and Answers recognizance reference regulating relating respect Royal 8vo rules sessions Solicitors Stamp Statutes student summarily summary jurisdiction Summary Jurisdiction Acts sureties taken Temple term thereof third tion treatise tried volume warrant weight whole witness
34. oldal - An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales with respect to summary convictions and orders," inclusive of any Acts amending the same.
28. oldal - Judicature, or before a clerk of the peace or a registrar of a County Court ; and any declaration purporting to be so taken shall, until the contrary is shown, be sufficient proof of the statements contained therein, and shall be received in evidence in any court or legal proceeding, without proof of the signature or of the official character of the person or persons taking or signing the same...
39. oldal - amend the statute law of England and Ireland relating to malicious injuries to
17. oldal - Acts before a court of summary jurisdiction. The term "Summary Jurisdiction Acts" means as follows : As to England, the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled "An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales with respect to summary convictions and orders...
2. oldal - Do you desire to be tried by a jury, or do you consent to the case being dealt with summarily'?
6. oldal - Having heard the evidence, do you wish to say anything in answer to the charge? You are not obliged to say anything unless you desire to do so, but whatever you say will be taken down in writing and may be given in evidence...
38. oldal - An EXAMINATION of the RULES of LAW respecting the Admission of EXTRINSIC EVIDENCE in Aid of the INTERPRETATION of WILLS.
21. oldal - Any rules relating to transferred subjects made under this section shall be laid before both Houses of Parliament as soon as may be...
8. oldal - Act, 35 whether past or future, the court of summary jurisdiction think that though the charge is proved the offence was in the particular case of so trifling a nature that it is inexpedient to inflict any punishment...
54. oldal - Habitual drunkard" means a person who, not being amenable to any jurisdiction in lunacy, is notwithstanding, by reason of habitual intemperate drinking of intoxicating liquors, at times dangerous to himself, or herself, or to others, or incapable of managing himself or herself, and his or her affairs.