Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action ancient angels animals apostles appears believe Bible body called cause century character Christ Christians church common connection considered contained course divine doctrine doubt earth employed entirely evidence examination existence express fact faith feel future give given Gospel Greek ground hand heaven Hebrew human idea important interest Italy knowledge language learned less light living Luke manner Mark matter Matthew means mind mode moral nature never Norton object opinion original passages period philosophers present principle probably providence question reader reason received reference regard relation religion remarks respect result says Scriptures seems sense society speak spirit stand suppose Testament things thought tion translation true truth universal views whole writers
42. oldal - Canst thou by searching find out God? Canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? Deeper than hell; what canst thou know? The measure thereof is longer than the earth, And broader than the sea.
457. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be meat in mine house, And prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, If I will not open you the windows of heaven, And pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
388. oldal - Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
125. oldal - Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men : forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God ; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
38. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever.
96. oldal - One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.
32. oldal - Bacon, that the words of prophecy are to be interpreted as the words of one 'with whom a thousand years are as one day, and one day as a thousand years.
380. oldal - Bless the LORD, ye his angels, That excel in strength, that do his commandments, Hearkening unto the voice of his word.
5. oldal - And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.