Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Catechist's Manual and Family Lecturer: Being an Arrangement and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
The Catechist's Manual, and Family Lecturer: Being an Arrangement and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
according answered apostles appearance asked believe blind body called cast chapter character Christ Christian Church circumstance connected considered course death disciples divine doubt enter event evidence expression faith Father followed former gave give given God's Gospel hand hath heard heart heaven Holy images immediately important instance instruction Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom language less lesson looked Lord Lord's Luke manifestation Mark Mary Master meaning mind ministry miracle Moses narrative nature notice object observed occasion once parable pass performed period person Peter preached present priests probably promise prophecy prophetic question receive record reference remark respect resurrection saith unto say unto scene scribes Scripture seems seen sepulchre Spirit supposed temple thee things thou tion told took truth whole witnesses
340. oldal - And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them, saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
329. oldal - Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
204. oldal - Watch ye therefore : for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
328. oldal - The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
201. oldal - And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: 44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
20. oldal - Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishers. And Jesus said unto them ; Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men. And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.
70. oldal - And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, 27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
36. oldal - And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was : and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.