Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels appear awful bear Behold bless blest bliss blood break breast breath bring Christ darkness dear death divine dwell dying earth endless eternal ev'ry eyes face faith fall fear feel feet flow foes give glorious glory gone gospel grace gracious grief guilt hand happy hast head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy hope hour humble HYMN Jesus King land light live Lord meet mind mortal mourn never NEWTON night o'er once pain peace pow'r praise pray Prayer raise receive Redeemer reign rejoice rest rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour seek shine sing sinners sins skies smiles song soon sorrow soul sound Spirit spread stand sweet tears thee thine thou thought thro throne tongue trembling truth voice WATTS
204. oldal - Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast, Save in the death of Christ my God : All the vain things that charm me most, I sacrifice them to His blood.
396. oldal - BLEST be the tie that binds Our hearts in Christian love ; The fellowship of kindred minds Is like to that above. 2 Before our Father's throne We pour our ardent prayers ; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one. Our comforts and our cares. 3 We share our mutual woes, Our mutual burdens bear ; And often for each other flows The sympathizing tear.
210. oldal - It can bring with it nothing, But He will bear us through ; Who gives the lilies clothing, Will clothe His people too: Beneath the spreading heavens, No creature but is fed ; And He who feeds the ravens, Will give His children bread.
123. oldal - Grace first contrived the way . To save rebellious man ; And all the steps that grace display Which drew the wondrous plan. 3 Grace led my roving feet To tread the heavenly road ; And new supplies each hour I meet While pressing on to God.
285. oldal - Jesus! the name that charms our fears, That bids our sorrows cease; 'Tis music in the sinner's ears, 'Tis life, and health, and peace.
333. oldal - Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise.
205. oldal - How sweet the name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear.
215. oldal - D ISE, my soul, and stretch thy wings, •*-^- Thy better portion trace ; Rise from transitory things, Toward heaven thy native place: Sun and moon and stars decay, Time shall soon this earth remove ; Rise, my soul, and haste away To seats prepared above.
20. oldal - How are Thy servants blest, O Lord How sure is their defence ! Eternal wisdom is their guide, Their help, Omnipotence. 2 In foreign realms and lands remote, Supported by Thy care, Through burning climes they pass unhurt, And breathe in tainted air. 3...