Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear asked bear beautiful become believe better blessed body called character child Christ Christian Church close coin comes course dead death duty earth eyes face faith fall father feel gave German give glory grace grave hand head hear heart heaven holy hope hour human Jesus kind King known labor land learned leaves light live look Lord means meet mind months mother mountain nature never night once passed persons poor pray prayer present reason received rest seemed side soon soul speak spirit stand tell thee things thou thought thousand took trees true turn whole young
211. oldal - Mow doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people ! how is she become as a widow ! she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!
26. oldal - And I, behold I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you ; and with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you ; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
297. oldal - And another Angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the Angel's hand.
44. oldal - And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it, or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
56. oldal - My beloved is white and ruddy, The chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, His locks are bushy, and black as a raven. .His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers ot waters, Washed with milk, and fitly set.
128. oldal - For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness ; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
210. oldal - Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people...
179. oldal - Where is the blessedness I knew When first I saw the Lord? Where is the soul-refreshing view Of Jesus and his word? 3 What peaceful hours I once enjoyed! How sweet their memory still! But they have left an aching void The world can never fill.
277. oldal - And he spake three thousand proverbs : and his songs were a thousand and five. And he spake of trees, from the cedar tree that is in Lebanon even unto the hyssop that springeth out of the wall : he spake also of beasts, and of fowl, and of creeping things, and of fishes.