Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American annual appeared Association attended Auxiliary become believe Bible Society blessing Board brethren called cause Christ Christian Church Committee continued contribute copies desire direct distributed divine dollars duty effect efforts established exertions expected extensive Extract families favour feel Female Foreign formed friends funds give given Gospel hand happy heart Holy hope hundred important increased Institution instruction interesting Jesus John labours language lately letter live Lord Managers means meeting mind Mission Missionary never New-York object observe peace persons poor pray prayer preached present President printed promote received religion religious Report respect School Scriptures Secretary sent soon soul spirit success Sunday School supply Testaments things thousand tion town Tracts Treasurer truth United whole young
327. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thy hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
111. oldal - Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
185. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand, until a time and times and the dividing of time.
147. oldal - Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun...
333. oldal - Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; Blow upon my garden, That the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, And eat his pleasant fruits.
375. oldal - For the love of Christ constraineth us —because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead ; and that he died for all, that they who live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him who died for them and rose again.
404. oldal - All the ends of the world shall remember themselves, and be turned unto the Lord; and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before him.
186. oldal - And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another ; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.