Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts apostles appear assured become believe blessed body born called cause character Christ Christian Church comfort conduct consider dead death Deity direct divine doctrine duty earth effect especially eternal evident evil exercise faith Father feel followers fruit gentle gift give given glory Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven heavenly hence Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope human imparts influence inspiration Jesus John kind knowledge light living long-suffering Lord mankind manner means Mediator meek mind miracles moral nature object operations Paul peace perceive perfect person Peter pleasure possess prayer preaching present produce promises prophets prove reason receive revelation righteousness sacred saith sanctified says Scriptures shew soul speak Spirit of Truth suffer teach temper thee things thou tion true truth understanding unto whole wisdom witness worship writings wrought
151. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...
290. oldal - Israel, Fear not : for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name ; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; . and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee : when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned ; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour : I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
14. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
208. oldal - I love God," and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.
44. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
110. oldal - The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world : the earth trembled and shook.
110. oldal - There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured ; coals were kindled by it.
266. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.