Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accidents according accounts actions affections alms Amen angels become believe better blessed body called cause charity Christ Christian church circumstances comfort command concerning condition consider consideration danger death desires drink duty eternal evil excellent eyes faith Father fear fortune give given glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven holy honour hope infinite instances Jesus judge king less live Lord manner means mercy minister nature necessary necessity needs never ourselves pardon passion persons pleased pleasure poor portion praise pray prayer present promises proper providence reason receive religion remember repentance rules secure sense servant serve sickness sins sorrow soul spirit suffer temperate temptation thee things thou art thou hast thoughts tion trouble turn understanding unto violence virtue whole
462. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth, Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
292. oldal - God; we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
464. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
117. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled...
55. oldal - Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly ; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air ; but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection ; lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a cast-away.
555. oldal - Lord of lords; who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting.
275. oldal - For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth. 4 My heart is smitten, and withered like grass ; so that I forget to eat my bread.
555. oldal - Now the God of peace that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to "Whom be glory for ever and ever, amen
66. oldal - But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love ; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
554. oldal - O Lord, save thy people : and bless thine heritage. Govern them : and lift them up for ever. Day by day : we magnify thee ; And we worship thy Name : ever world without end. Vouchsafe, O Lord: to keep us this day without sin. O Lord, have mercy upon us : have mercy upon us. O Lord, let thy mercy lighten upon us : as our trust is in thee. O Lord, in thee have I trusted : let me never be confounded.